Saturday, May 27, 2006

Get Your Cookies, Cakes, and Candy Bars Here!

Today we had a bake sale for the Boy Scouts. Here is Papa Bear and Baby Bear at our booth trying to sell all the goodies. Yesterday I made over 80 cookies to take. It was hard to keep Papa Bear and Baby Bear out of them. I had to get firm about it. *VBS*

We went early this mornig and helped set up and stayed until lunch time and then another parent and boy came in and took our place. It got very hot setting there and I was very glad to see someone come in and releive us.

We didn't get much customers while we were there because it had just started and there wasn't many people... but I am anxious to find out Thursday at our meeting how we did the rest of the day. Hopefully they made some money, and it will be used for camp this summer.

After that we came home and Papa Bear worked on the riding mower, which reminds me of a little poem AIP wrote for him because of an incident that happened last year. I need to find the poem and tell the story because it is so funny! I will look for that and post later.

So, all in all we had a fairly decent day. Hope all of you had a good day too. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I wish I could have been there to buy some of your cookies and to visit also. At least you got to be there while it was still cool, as it got very hot yesterday. Hope the Bake Sale was a success and you raised enough money for the BIG camping trip.

May 28, 2006 7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home