Sunday, April 23, 2006

Did you miss us?

Well, we are back! If you are wondering where I have been... well, it wasn't because I didn't want to be blogging it is because our computer crashed! It was terrible being without it. You never really appreciate something that much until you are without it! We now have another one. So I am thrilled and I'm back. I did hate the fact that I lost all my information including pictures, etc... on our other one on the hard drive. Hubby is going to try to figure out how to get that information back. Thank you to everyone who visited while I was away and missed me. Well, I have had a long weekend so I am going to close for now and be back later.

Glad to be back!
Mama Bear

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

And we are all glad that you are back too!!!
And you are right...you don't miss it until it's gone...that's the way with most things I guess.

I hope you find a way to break into that hard drive...I know that the FBI knows how to recover such information off of your hard drive...but that's going to extremes and they wouldn't help you unless you had committed a crime. Well, there I go rambling again. See you later.

April 23, 2006 8:31 PM  
Blogger doubleknot said...

Wow, going without a computer - mine is so old I expect to die at any time but it keeps hanging in there dispite some clitches now and then.
There should be some way to save the info on your old hard drive - maybe a few calls to some repair shops to ask if it is possible.

April 24, 2006 3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home