Sunday, April 02, 2006

Spring Break Pictures

Once again I am going to try to post this without losing it. I have lost this post 3 times! I don't know what is wrong with blogger!! Well.. here are some pictures I took while were at mom and dad's and I wanted to tell a little of what we did for years later so Baby Bear and Brother Bear can read back and have some memories.
Baby Bear helped his Pa do some chores including feeding his cattle and helping out around the house and cleaning the car. He had a ball there and wanted to stay longer so we left and came home for a few days and then went back to get him Saturday. It was hard to pry him away then! He has already beat his Kingdom Hearts II game that he just purchased Tuesday. He has been waiting a year for this video game! We did a lot of visiting with my family and laughing and talking and catching up. We got to see Brother Bear also which was great. Above is a picture of Baby Bear getting instructions from Pa and Papa Bear observing. The middle picture is of Papa Bear giving advice on Brother Bear's car. And the last one is of Granny with Brother Bear. I do have a close bond with my mom and so do our boys. We lived by them since I have been married (right downthe road) and mom has helped me watch our boys for me while I worked, especially Baby Bear until we moved away. We still have that special bond and it is very hard to stay away and to leave when we go. We enjoy our visits very much. Just wanted to share some pictures of our spring break. I plan on posting more pictures of my visit with my neice and her babies and her mom (my sister) if blogger will let me!
 Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Blogger Finn said...

Hi Mama Bear, how wonderful that you got to have a spring vacation with your side of the family. It's always good to share time and fun with both sides..*VBS* I know Baby Bear will have happy memories of that special trip for years to come.
When I was growing up, we only got to see the one side of the family once a year, in the summer, and then for maybe a weekend, or maybe just one night..Saturday. I never did really get to know that Grandma, and have always wish I had seen more of her.
The pics are lovely!!!

April 03, 2006 12:17 AM  
Blogger tomlaureld@yahoo.com said...

Those are great photos and I can tell that you and your family love your parents in these photos. That bottom photo tells us how great that love you speak of is.

April 03, 2006 8:19 AM  
Blogger doubleknot said...

So glad you got to be with your family.
It must be a time of the year for family gatherings as several blogs I visit had family gatherings and I had one this past weekend. My sister from Ohio was down with part of her family and my brand new niece - well she is nine months old now but new to all of us down here.

April 03, 2006 9:27 AM  
Blogger The Four Bears in the Woods said...

Thanks to all for visiting and the nice comments.

Mama Bear

April 03, 2006 10:40 AM  
Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

You are such a lucky Bear, Mama Bear, to have such a close bond with your mother...cherish it and never let anything come between it.

April 03, 2006 12:00 PM  
Blogger The Four Bears in the Woods said...

Finn, I just wanted to say you are right on about the good times with both sides of the family. I intend to have many with both my families in my days left here on earth.

AIP, I am lucky to have my mom and I do cherish it more than I can say. I am also lucky to have a good MIL like you. VBS

Tomas, thank you for your nice comments.

Doubleknot, thank you for your nice comments. I also have people who live in Ohio. Glad you had a good visit with your family too.

Mama Bear

April 04, 2006 12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home