Thursday, March 16, 2006

Happy St. Patrick's Day


Just wanted to say Happy St. Patrick's Day to all who reads this. Hope you have a good one.... that is, if you celebrate this Holiday.

I am a day early because tomorrow we are going on a trip with some family members! I can't wait.... we are loading up in 2 cars and heading out for a weekend of fun. I have been cooped up in this cabin for so long I am so thankful to be going. Papa Bear and I both really need it, and Baby Bear too. He plans on doing a lot of swimming at the motel pool.

Better go and lay out Baby Bear's clothes for school tomorrow.... and it has to be GREEN...... I don't want him coming home black and blue from being pinched. *VBS* I remember the days when we wore green to school on St. Patrick's Day...... if you didn't you better watch out because you were going to get pinched.

Don't forget to wear your green tomorrow. *VBS*
I hope you have a good weekend as I plan on doing.

Mama Bear Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Your St. Patricks Day post is cute and I see that you liked it so well that it came up twice. MotherKitty had one do that once too...a blogger blooper.

I'm packing too and washing a last load of clothes. I'll see you later.

March 17, 2006 8:52 AM  
Blogger The Four Bears in the Woods said...

One post was from last night that didn't show up. When I checked this morning it wasn't there so I posted again. Sorry.

See ya later. I have to finish packing too and wash clothes.

March 17, 2006 9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home