Tuesday, March 14, 2006

New Camera


Since starting my blog I got this new camera. My old camera I had for several years quit working so we just got another one. It came last week in the mail. It is a nice little camera and does lots of different things. We have been playing around with it and still trying to figure out all the gadgets on it and what all it can do. It is amazing what all it can do. I sure do have a lot of learning to do! I told Papa Bear to just put it on automatic for now until I learn more. But to be honest, it will probably stay there on automatic. That will be fine with me. I love the zoom in lens it has to get up close pictures. We also took some movies with it. We went to Wal-Mart yesterday because we had to have a case to store all the accessories for long trips on the motorcycle. We plan on taking lots of pictures on our trips and of our family. So... this is my new camera. I can't wait for things to come to life this spring so I can practice on my new camera.

Mama Bear Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I noticed that your new camera has a great big 2.5 inch LCD viewing screen also...that's a great plus. And also it takes much better & clearer pictures than my camera.

So, I guess this means that we will be seeing a lot more pictures of the Bear family and where they live & travel.

Please take more pictures of Mama Bear's mom & dad and Brother Bear too...we would love to see them and hear more of their travels.

Your new camera looks great...but how did you take a picture of it? *VBS*

March 14, 2006 9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!!!
The camera that took the pictures of your camera takes GREAT close-up pictures. They're SO crisp & clear.

March 14, 2006 10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your new camera is stunning...I have one similar to yours and I love mine.
Mabel, from Toledo

March 14, 2006 11:14 AM  
Blogger tomlaureld@yahoo.com said...

Yeah how did you take the picture of it. I got it it was a magic mirror.
Nice camera can I borrow it?

March 14, 2006 8:01 PM  
Blogger The Four Bears in the Woods said...

Guess I will spill the beans, Grandma Bear took the picture with her camera. *VBS*

AIP, I will take lots and lots of pictures with this camera. I love it.

Anonymous, Grandma Bear's camera is a great camera and takes very good pictures and lot of it has to do with the one taking the picture.

Mabel, thank you for your comment I'm sure I will enjoy mine too.

Tomas, I gave away the secret, Grandma Bear gets the credit for photographing my camera. *VBS*

Thank you all for stopping by and the nice comments.

Mama Bear

March 14, 2006 10:18 PM  
Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Well, I was wondering where the Bear Family was today.

March 14, 2006 10:53 PM  
Blogger Finn said...

Oh Oh Mama Bear ! I'm feeling twinges of "camera envy"...LOL

I'm working with what will be memorialized as my "first camera". Long time readers of my blog know it well. Took me forever(at my advanced age) to figure out how it worked, took longer to get the computer to accept a camera, and then picture problems galore.

I realize the best solution is a better camera..maybe this summer.
Enjoy it,it looks like a danday!!
And thank you for coming over to see me at Pieces...I know you aren't a quilter, but I sure do appreciate you coming. I'll be back...Hugs, Finn

March 15, 2006 10:35 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Enjoy your new camera! Even though we have a new camera, I still use the old one. I hate having to learn new things!

March 15, 2006 12:47 PM  
Blogger The Four Bears in the Woods said...

Thank Finn and Laura for the nice comments and for stopping by. Come back again soon. *VBS*

Thanks to all.

Mama Bear

March 15, 2006 10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home