Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Buzz Lightyear!

How about this picture? This was taken at Walt Disney World also. We had a blast on this ride, the Buzz Lightyear ride. As you can see Baby Bear and Brother Bear had a blast shooting at the enemies and targets throughout the ride. You got points for hitting your targets and enemies. I can't count how many times we rode this ride because we loved it so much. We had passes where we could go in a different line and go ahead of everyone so we didn't have to wait so that was why we could ride so many times.

I have this picture in my living room where I can see it all the time because I love it so much it makes me happy. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Looks like Baby Bear & Brother Bear are really having a lot of fun on the Buzz Lightyear ride. Did you & Papa Bear ride this too?

I remember how excited Brother Bear & Baby Bear were, to tell us all about the trip.

Do you remember the Disney lapel pins that you gave us? Eli's wife Aprilyn, designs and makes pins for Disney. She might have designed ours.

I'm so glad that you shared these pictures and stories with us.
Bear hugs to the Bear Family

March 07, 2006 10:56 PM  
Blogger The Four Bears in the Woods said...

Sandy, Yes we did ride the ride it was so much fun. We rode it over and over that day. I hope we can make the trip again too. It is so big we didn't get to see everything we wanted and want to return to see more.

That is cool about the lapel pins. That would be neat if she did design our pins. Maybe one day we will get to ask her.

Love ya,
Mama Bear

March 08, 2006 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home