Tuesday, March 07, 2006

A Magical Place


A magical place indeed! We were sitting here today and Papa Bear and I were talking about trips we have taken. We began to remember our trip to Walt Disney World In Florida. A happy memory indeed... and a smile came to my face and I decided I would write about this trip. It has always been a life long dream of mine to go to Walt Disney World along with dreaming with my kids and hubby. Papa Bear had already been as a child but has always dreamed of taking us one day.
So, 2 years ago we took our dream trip. We stayed a week in Orlando Florida and had tickets to go to Walt Disney World for a day and Universal Studios for a day. We were so excited. The other days we planned on traveling along the coast and enjoying the beaches of the Florida coast, which we did. We found one festival at the beach where they had built a castle out of sand, how neat! Not only did the kids have fun but Papa Bear and I felt like kids again too. It sure does bring out the kid in you. We liked it so much we want to go back again some day. Above are pictures of Brother Bear, Mama Bear, and Baby Bear . The next picture is Brother Bear, Papa Bear, and Baby Bear standing in front of It's a small world, which was my dream to see but it was closed for repairs. Next time, if there is a next time, I will see this. Baby Bear and myself even waited in line for at least 30 minutes to see Mickey Mouse and get a picture with him. This will be a memory we will always cherish. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I've never seen these pictures...they are great. What a wonderful memory you have of your trip and I hope that you are able to take this trip again some day. It sounds like you guys really had a lot of fun.

March 07, 2006 10:40 PM  
Blogger tomlaureld@yahoo.com said...

Motherkitty and our kids spent a some time there too. It was "The Wonderful World of Disney" and we did enjoy our stay as you did.

March 08, 2006 6:37 AM  
Blogger The Four Bears in the Woods said...

Thanks Sandy and Tomas for stopping by and the comments. We did enjoy our trip very much.

March 08, 2006 8:35 AM  
Blogger Finn said...

Hi Mama Bear, love the shared memories of Disney World. I was just there in Sept. Gave myself the trip for my 65th birthday..*VBG* It's a Small World was open and a wonderful ride. Alas, the aquarium at Epcot, The Living Sea, was closed. I was there for a week also, but had theme park tickets for every park as part of my package. There are some great bargains during this 18 months of them celebrating 50 years of Disney's Magic. If you go to Disney World.com(basically that addy I'm thinking) and sign up for their newsletter, they send you different offers of trip packages)

I didn't see the Buzz Lightyear ride when I was there, but there sure was alot to see. I did ride the magic teacups tho..*VBS* Thanks for sharing your trip

March 09, 2006 12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home