Thursday, March 02, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA BEAR!

What a beautiful day to have a Birthday. Today is Papa Bear's Birthday and as I was coming home this morning from taking Baby Bear to school I noticed some daffodils or "Easter flowers" as I call them, in bloom. They were beautiful. It was so warm here yesterday Papa Bear wore shorts outside! I just love spring it is one of my favorite times of the year. Everything just seems to come alive, even me.

I just want to tell Papa Bear how much we love him and Happy Birthday Baby! We are going to have many more years together and I can't wait to spend them with you! So, Papa Bear I hope you have a very good Birthday. We will celebrate YOU together today! Love you very much. From Mama Bear

6 Comments:

Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Tell Papa Bear that Grandma Bear loves him and wishes him a Happy Birthday too and we can't wait to celebrate with him.

Great post!!! Who said you couldn't write. You write great posts. You under-estinated yourself.

I haven't seen any daffodils blooming our way yet. I saw some buds on them yesterday almost ready to break open. They may be blooming today...I haven't been out yet.

Today is going to be another beautiful day all the way around. See you bears later.

March 02, 2006 10:16 AM  
Blogger Motherkitty said...

Aunt Motherkitty and Uncle Tomas Muse send Papa Bear warm Happy Birthday wishes. You're not getting older, just better!

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday, dear Papa Bear,
Happy Birthday to you.

And many more.

Have a wonderful day out in the woods. Don't forget to take your Charmin.

March 02, 2006 10:42 AM  
Blogger tomlaureld@yahoo.com said...

Do you have catfish in that pond?

March 02, 2006 10:54 AM  
Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I didn't even get a chance to tell them about your blog. See I told you they would get curious and check your comment out, that you left them. That's how bloggers are...we're a curious bunch.

March 02, 2006 11:00 AM  
Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I put The Four Engineers, joke up in honor of Papa Bear on my blog.

It's almost time for you guys to come over...I can't wait. Jimmy just came in to remind me.

(I'm back...I failed the word verification test again)

March 02, 2006 2:34 PM  
Blogger somershade said...

Mama Bear you did a wonderful job in your writtings. I know grandma bear is excited about your new blog. Now to get sis on board.
I communicate my feelings and life exsperience better in writtting.Seems your exspression is free too when you write, I also was impressed, great job and atleast you can spell:)not me

March 03, 2006 9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home