Sunday, March 26, 2006

Pinewood Derby Race

Here are Baby Bear's cars that he has entered in races: Left is this year, Last year and when he was in Tiger Cubs. Yesterday we met at the school and the pack headed to Derby Race. Among some that went were Papa Bear, Myself, Baby Bear, Grandma Bear, Baby Bear's BEST friend and his family which we are very good friends with too. We had a great time. Baby Bear entered his car and Papa Bear entered Baby Bear's car from last year in the Outlaw race. Although no one won any awards we had a good time anyway. Afterwards we all went out to eat. Baby Bear spent the night at his friend's. Here are a few pictures we took. Most of ours were short movies which I don't know if I can post or not.  Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Great pictures...and for some reason I never took a picture of Baby Bear's cars or his BEST friend's car...where was my mind?*LOL*

Blogger wouldn't let me post all the pictures that I wanted to post
and that's why one is separate and posted today.

March 26, 2006 2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home