Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Little One's Birthday Party


The party was a success. Here is Baby Bear playing in the balloons at the Birthday Party and Grandma Bear in the background snapping a shot of Baby Bear also.

Here is Little One enjoying the balloons.












Another picture is of Dancer Girl playing with a streamer.

What a fun Birthday Party. Allipur had such great ideals. It was really nice to watch the kids enjoy themselves.

Thanks Allipur for inviting us! Baby Bear enjoyed it and really enjoyed the grab bag.

The Four Bears Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Those were some great pictures...I make you the official picture taker. The kids all seemed to enjoy themselves at the party and there were so many of them in attendance...I was really surprised at how the children were all so well behaved and paid attention to Allipurr and followed her lead.
They are so cute at that age.

Another great post MamaBear! And another great memory written down for posterity.

March 21, 2006 8:59 AM  
Blogger ... Paige said...

What fun a birthday party with balloons & dancers. I can just taste the cake. Nice to met ya. I have family in KY

March 21, 2006 10:10 AM  
Blogger Alipurr said...

thanks for posting such cute pictures of the girls! I am so glad you guys came

March 21, 2006 10:09 PM  
Blogger doubleknot said...

Such cute children. They look like they are having fun.

March 22, 2006 7:52 AM  
Blogger The Four Bears in the Woods said...

AIP, I am not sure I am that great at picture taking. I still think you are the official picture taker.

Allipur, your kids are adorable and I couldn't help myself to post their picture along with Baby Bear. VBS

Paige and Doubleknot, thank you for stopping by and letting me know you have been here. Thank you for the nice comments you leave.

Mama Bear

March 22, 2006 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home