Monday, April 24, 2006

Testing tomorrow

I am writing this I guess to maybe get rid of some of my anxiety or something like that,.... and to let everyone know that I will be out of commission again for a couple of days. I am a bit nervous because tomorrow I am going to have a heart cath done. I have had many things done medically including surgeries, tests, etc... but this has me worried. Just the thought of them messing with my heart and the fact that there could be something wrong just gets me nervous!

Baby Bear has a prayer box and has put a prayer in it for me. He is so so sweet.. I am so blessed to have him. As a matter of fact, I am blessed to have a lot of people that are special to me in my life.

I have been preparing all day for the test by trying to get my laundry caught up and also I did some cooking for Papa Bear and Baby Bear. And it also gets my mind off of the test tomorrow.

Well, I just wanted to let everyone know why I wouldn't be posting for a few days and to ask everyone to say a prayer for me... I need as many as I can get.

Mama Bear

5 Comments:

Blogger doubleknot said...

Good luck on your test. Both my mother and father had that test - Dad twice I think. Just think they may not find anything to bad and if they find something well that is why the test so they can fix it.

April 25, 2006 6:08 AM  
Blogger ... Paige said...

Today is the 25th & I'm sure all is well. My beloved had that last year after his heart attack & they found nothing. No reason for the attack, no damage, but yes he had one. Go figure. Look forward to hearing from you again. Missed yall while your puter was down!

April 25, 2006 11:32 AM  
Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I don't know how I missed this post...I checked this morning for the elusive post you said you had. I may need to do some refresing on my puter and a little disc cleanup.
You're heart cath is finished now and you are at home resting...all our prayers were answered. Suzanne called me twice to ask if I had heard from you and then again after you were safe at home.

Baby Bear is sooo sweet and I would cherish that prayer box FOREVER...I know it meant a lot to you...more than words can express.
Take care of yourself.
Love & hugs
MOM :)

April 25, 2006 7:07 PM  
Blogger Finn said...

So happy to read Sandy's comment of a good outcome..*VBS* Rest well, and yes, keep that little prayer from Baby Bear forever..HUgs, Finn

April 26, 2006 6:26 PM  
Blogger ... Paige said...

Glad you are well & look forward to hearing from you soon.

April 28, 2006 5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home