Monday, April 24, 2006

EASTER

I know Easter has come and gone but since I didn't get to post my pictures for Easter I wanted to do that. The pictures are of Baby Bear and some of his Easter goodies. My brother, mom and Baby Bear hunting eggs. My dad and niece helping her little boy Dylan find eggs. And my neice's baby Marlee.

We went to Mom and Dad's this year for Easter. I have a fairly large family but there wasn't many there for Easter. Since Baby Bear didn't have anyone to hunt eggs with my Mom, Dad, and Brother hunted eggs with him. Papa Bear and hid the eggs. They had a good time and this was the first year I have seen my parents hunt eggs so that was fun. Baby Bear and my brother had a little wrestling match over one egg. Some contained money and then there was the prize which Baby Bear found. Later after we had just finished my neice and her family came over and we put the eggs together and hid them for her little boy Dylan and Baby Bear and hunted again. Mom and I prepared a big meal of ham, turkey and a bunch of sides and deserts. So we ate good and then worked it off hunting eggs. The rest of the family dropped in later during the day and some had to work and couldn't make it.

We had a good time and wished we could have been with all of our family. I hope everyone had a nice Easter.

Mama Bear Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

You'll have to send me the picture of BabyBear and the basketball.

Wow...How many times did you all hunt eggs? That was nice that the eggs were hidden again so Dylan could join in with the hunt...that was a really nice thing to do.

The first time that you ever saw your parents hunt for Easter eggs and you got in pictures.
That was great! And we're glad that you had a wonderful Easter, with your mom & dad.

April 24, 2006 9:49 PM  
Blogger doubleknot said...

So glad you had nice Easter. Hiding eggs - reminds me of when my son was young we would hide the eggs over and over. It must have been great fun to have your mom and dad hunting eggs.

April 25, 2006 6:06 AM  
Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

This is actually a nice sized collage of pictures because when you click on it you can see the pictures nicely...they're not tooo small.

April 26, 2006 6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home