Monday, September 11, 2006

September Birthdays


There are so many Birthdays in September. There is Brandon's (Baby Bear), Doug's (Brother Bear), Sandy's (AIP), and my mother's.
Since there are so many.... and I was going to post a separate tribute to each one and wish them each a Happy Birthday ON their Birthday, which didn't happen because two of them have already came and went this week. So...I decided to do a Birthday greeting to all of them. I want them to know how much they mean to me and Papa Bear and how much joy they bring to our lives and we don't know what we would do without them and hope we never have to find out. They are very unique individuals and very special in their own way. Papa Bear and I love them very very much and hope they have a great Birthday because they all deserve the best.


I will probably do a separate Birthday or something soon but for now I just wanted to wish them all a Happy Birthday.

Pictured above is my mom, Sandy, Baby Bear, and Brother Bear with his girlfriend Jessica.

We love you all so much!


"Happy Birthday to you"

 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

That was a lovely tribute to all the September birthdays and I have also been seriously thinking of doing combined tributes myself...especially for months with multiple birthdays.
Thank you for the kind words and I'm especially looking forward to my birthday this year.

Yesterday, I wasn't on the pc so I missed your post. We had a doctors appointment and next Monday Jimmy will be having his cataract surgery here at the hospital. In and out in 3 hours, then back to see the doc in the afternoon. It will take 4 weeks to heal and then hopefully he will be able to see things more clearly.

Love to all of you,
Me

September 12, 2006 1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home