Wednesday, August 23, 2006

My very dear friends

I have been pretty busy this month and have not had the chance to post pictures of this busy time for me and my family. So I thought I would start with some birthday pictures I had taken of my friends.
These pictures were taken on my birthday at Boone Tavern where my friends took me for my birthday for dinner. I used to work with these two ladies in a small room together for many years and we all did medical transcription for a large doctor's office. Working in such small quarters which we finally upgraded to a large room which we got to decorate ourselves we became pretty close and after all these years we still keep in touch. They are very dear to me. It is so nice to have such nice friends. We enjoyed an evening at Boone Tavern and then sat out on the front porch in rocking chairs catching up.

Thanks friends for such a lovely evening.
 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Mama Bear...you are so lucky to have such good friends as these two ladies. For many years now I've heard of the times you have gotten together for birthdays and just to have dinner sometime, but I'm finally glad to get to see a picture of them.
Again I say, how blessed that you are to have such nice friends.

August 23, 2006 2:17 PM  
Blogger ... Paige said...

Sounds like you had fun. Happy weekend.

August 26, 2006 12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home