Thursday, July 20, 2006

July 4th 2006

Although July 4th has long since past I never got a chance to post my pictures that I had taken for that day and night. As you can see, Papa Bear, Baby Bear and I all had a hand in trying to capture the best fireworks. We had fun trying anyway. The day began with going to a park in Berea where a church group had provided a 4th of July celebration with FREE food, drinks, cotton candy, snow cones, singing, games, etc... I was amazed at how much this church had done. It was great and we enjoyed it. We ended the time at the park having the last bite of cotton candy.

We then went to Sandy and Jimmy's house for a visit and then out to eat at Sonics, and then to watch the fireworks. We were glad they decided to join us and enjoy the fireworks display. We all had a great time and as always enjoy the fireworks.
Last year Brother Bear got to join us and they had a carnival there at the fireworks and him and Baby Bear rode a few rides. But this year Brother Bear couldnt be with us. We sure did miss his company. Maybe next year Brother Bear! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I wish that I would have joined you earlier in the day because I LOVE COTTON CANDY! *S*

Jimmy & I had a great time and it would have been even greater if Brother Bear could have joined us.

I'm looking forward to seeing Brother Bear more...please tell him that he's missed and that we are thinking of him and wishing the best for him.

July 21, 2006 9:25 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Sounds like a wonderful time was had by all!!

July 22, 2006 1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home