Saturday, July 01, 2006

Summer Pleasures

Here is the picture of Baby Bear shooting hoops at the church I posted in my last post. I guess I thought it posted and it didn't.













Here is the spring where we get our spring water. When we take this drive we always stop here. We love the spring water it is so refreshing and cool. You can see the spring if you look closely coming out of the mountain stream and then they pipe it to there where you can get the water out with a hose for FREE. If you want to have it already bottled they sell in it in the stores bottled. It is called Climax. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I've seen the bottled spring water called Climax. Now that we have our extra wheels we can stop there too, to fill up our water bottles...There's nothing like a cool drink of spring water.

July 01, 2006 9:31 PM  
Blogger Buffy said...

My grandfather never drinks anything but spring water....He collects it in gallon jugs twice a week.

It's one of the things my friends find so amazing when they visit WV with me (From Europe)...that drinking water just falls off the side of cliffs and bubbles up in the ground.

But then they're city folk...

:)

July 03, 2006 8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home