Sunday, June 11, 2006

True Friends

AIP did a post of our day we spent together yesterday and I have to say, a very good post. I think she just about said it all but I wanted to add some pictures I took just before my camera batteries went dead. I really need to make sure I keep my batteries up so I don't miss out on any pictures or get me an extra set. Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of Sandy and Jimmy because my batteries went dead before they got there! Thank goodness AIP is always there to take some pictures for me! And very good pictures too. I cannot say enough how much we appreciated everyone's help yesterday with the rock pile since we are not able to do much physical work anymore. We are very very fortunate for such good friends like Donna and Randy and good family like Sandy and Jimmy. They are always willing to lend a helping hand when we are in need. Not many people these days would take the time to lend a helping hand when someone needs it and we are so greatful for them. I don't know how we can ever repay them for their help. The only way I know is to be there when they need us. We had such a good time with the good food and swimming for the kids and fishing. I know Baby Bear was glad they came to help so he wouldn't have to do the rocks by himself! And we love the rock wall!

So THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED US!

The first picture is Donna, Randy, Baby Bear and his best friend Matthew picking up rocks.
The second picture is Emmy Matthew and Baby Bear swimming in the pool.
The third is Papa Bear, he seems to have found a pretty rock. And last picture is Randy building rock wall.









Thanks you guys for your help, We love you! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

You took some very nice pictures and a picture of before the wall even got started. I didn't know that Matthew & Baby Bear helped too, before Jimmy & I arrived or I would have mentioned their help in my post.

Jimmy and I had a great time although we got there when the work was nearly finished. Donna & Randy are wonderful friends and I really enjoy spending time with everyone. The food was great and the company was great...what more could you ask for...It was a perfect day.

June 11, 2006 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home