Monday, June 19, 2006

Mama Bear's 7 meme's

I have never been tagged before to do a meme but I have been tagged by Alipurr to do the 7 meme's.

Seven things to do before I die:
1. Let my family know how much I love them.
2. Watch my boys grow up and be successful at what they do and have families of their own.
3. Grow old with my husband and let him know each day how much I appreciate him and love him.
4. Lose some weight! *VBS*
5. Go on a long long trip around the world.
6. Fly in an airplane.
7. Get in touch with friends I haven't seen in years.

Seven things I cannot do:
1. Go on a trip to everywhere I would like to travel.
2. Buy anything I want.
3. Try to tell Brother Bear what he should do *VBS*.
4. Quit worrying about everything.
5. Lose weight!
6. Be with my kids 24/7.
7. Be mad at my husband for very long.

Seven things that attract me to my husband:
1. His smile and handsome looks.
2. His touch.
3. The way he pampers me when I am hurting or sick or does things for me when I need help.
4. How he calls me "sweet thing"
5. How caring and thoughtful he can be.
6. For not being fake just being who he is and not putting on a show.
7. For being there through all the heartaches and trials in our lives.


I could list more about my husband but will stop at 7.

Seven books I love:
1. Love stories.
2. Little House in the Big Woods.
I am not a big reader so I will stop at that.

Seven movies I'd watch over and over again:
1. Dances with Wolves.
2. Dirty Dancing.
3. City by the Sea.
4. Fried Green Tomatoes.
5. Driving Ms Daisy.
6. Forest Gump.
7. Coal Miner's Daughter.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Very nice meme and I just loved reading it. I don't know how I missed this meme...it wasn't here and then it was.

June 20, 2006 10:25 PM  
Blogger Alipurr said...

nice lists, thanks for playing :)

June 21, 2006 4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home