Monday, July 24, 2006

Pets like fishing too!


As I said in my last post I wanted to post some more pictures that I had taken of our fishing days. Here is Papa Bear, Baby Bear and our dog Rusty. Rusty loves when we fish he gets so excited everytime you reel in your line whether you caught one or not. He loves it when you do.

Here is a picture of little Oreo he loves when we fish too. :) The fish was about as big as he was but he didn't mind he was still curious.
And the last picture is of a picture of a dragonfly. I tried so many times to get a picture of them. There were so many that day around the pond. I finally got one perched on this weed. They were so colorful and pretty.

 Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

So far I've only got one picture of a dragonfly. Jimmy calls them snake doctors.

Good to see Oreo looking so well after his illness...you did a good job caring for him...he looks great and he's SO ACTIVE and playful.

I'm sure Rusty loves all the attention you show him...he's a people dog and he's so cute.

July 25, 2006 11:24 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Pretty pictures! Thanks!

July 25, 2006 11:53 PM  
Blogger tomlaureld@yahoo.com said...

Love the photos.

July 26, 2006 9:00 AM  
Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Your been tagged with the Five meme:

Five things
5 things in your freezer
5 things in your closet
5 things in your car
5 things in your purse
5 things in your wallet
5 people I am tagging

July 29, 2006 2:06 PM  
Blogger ... Paige said...

That is a great dragon.

July 29, 2006 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home