Thursday, February 15, 2007

BROTHER BEAR'S WEDDING!

Here are some of the pictures of the wedding I had so many that I liked I had to select some and I thought I would put them in a collage.

I had one of the most happiest days of my life Sunday Feb 11, 2007. This was the day that my oldest son got married to a very wonderful girl. I never expected it because Brother Bear always said he would never marry and it kind of took me by surprise. I can't tell you how happy we are for them!

They met at Wendy's and fell head over heels in love. Tabitha was one of Brother Bear's boss' (sp ?). They are not working at Wendy's now though. Tabitha has two very sweet children and we just love them so much. The wedding went great exept for a few glitches. One is where Brother Bear took off to the church with the keys to Tabitha's mom's car and we had to all pile up in other cars to get to the wedding. Brother Bear left earlier so that he wouldn't see Tabitha in her dress. :) Also as we were going out of the drive way I remembered I had forgotten the bouqet for Tabitha, so... someone had to turn around and go back and get that! But that is what makes things so unforgetable is the funny stuff like that. Tabitha was so worried she would mess up her lines or trip going down the isle but she did fine and so did Brother Bear. I was so proud of him and so happy for him. So.. this was a day to mark down as one of the happiest times in my life. We pray God will give this little family many blessings throughout the years. We also want to tell them how proud and happy we are for them. We couldn't ask for a better daughter-in-law. And to top it off we already have grandkids and it is wonderful! Also Baby Bear is an uncle!

Congradulations Brother Bear and Tabitha we love you all Posted by Picasa

11 Comments:

Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I'm trying again to leave you a comment and this time I hope blogger will cooperate. The wedding pictures are lovely and Brother Bear & Tabitha deserve all the happiness they can get. Congrats to the Happy Couple and Congrats to you on the 3 new members of your family (and mine).

February 16, 2007 9:13 PM  
Blogger Alipurr said...

how sweet and wonderful! pretty pictures

February 17, 2007 6:18 PM  
Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I bet you're snowed in this morning...Have fun playing in the snow.

February 18, 2007 10:40 AM  
Blogger ... Paige said...

Ah, grandbabies are the bestest.

February 20, 2007 2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You better start blogging again...I mean it!!!

March 27, 2007 12:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We need to hear more from you...I'm not kidding...We'll come over there and bite you if you don't start blogging again. Where are those new kittens of yours????

April 11, 2007 12:34 PM  
Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I'm missing your blogging too.

April 11, 2007 12:35 PM  
Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I'm here to say, H.E.L.L.O. is anyone out there????

April 12, 2007 8:55 AM  
Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Hey...I missed your 25th Wedding Anniversary yesterday.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !!!

August 13, 2007 9:22 AM  
Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

You need to blog some more. I miss reading your posts!!!!!

December 11, 2008 9:07 PM  
Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Hey....
Now that you have DSL it will be much more fun blogging and faster too! Come on and blog because I miss reading your posts and seeing your pictures....pleeeease, pretty please????

January 10, 2009 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home