Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Members to our family!


We want to welcome Baby Makayla and Tabitha to our family. Our Brother Bear has proposed to her on Christmas Day and she accepted! We are so happy for them both and wish them all the best in the coming years. They are thinking about a Valentine wedding. Above is a picture of Tabitha's baby girl Makayla Paige who is so sweet and already has captured our hearts. And below is a picture of Tabitha and Brother Bear. I never thought I would see this day! Thank the Lord! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Alipurr said...

How sweet! Tell them congratulations!

January 05, 2007 11:22 PM  
Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Brother Bear made me cry when he told me the good news. He couldn't of picked a nicer girl if I had picked her myself.

Congratulations to Brother Bear, Tabitha and baby Makayla.

January 07, 2007 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home